Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever taken pics of your self in diapers or baby garb?

Default Ever taken pics of your self in diapers or baby garb?

Just curios, how many of you have taken pics of yourself wearing a diaper or baby items? Why did you do it and what did you do with them.

So I have taken pics of my self with a paci,diaper,teddy or what ever. I used to take them to show people online, most girls liked it. They loved it and yeah I just sent them to. Certain people and what not, mainly for my gf at the time still with her. But yeah. How about you guys? Oh I was like 15 when I did this.

I've taken pictures of myself in diapers once I believe, and it was in exchange for a pic of my BF in diapers ^_^

It has been known of me before, yeah.

But I am acutely aware I look ridiculous as a whole, so limit them to headshots of me with a paci or footed sleeper hood.

As has been much-discussed, proportions and leg hair soon ruin feeling little, so no - no more for me.

There are only a few in existence, and nobody has them but me, so... No comeback on that

I have of me in a shirt & diapie and me in a shortall outfit both with a paci and a plushie , tho only to show my mate.

I have a few pictures of me dressed up and looking cute. Some I hate with a passion and bury under tonnes of files, others I quite like. *shrug*

WarrenW

I did it once and thought it was real funny seeing myself like that. But then got scared thinking someone might get a hold of them and know it's me. so they all were deleted.

Erm... before I finally accepted my ABDLism and joined adisc I had zero pictures relating to this. That was about a month ago. I've now got 156 images, and that will go up next time I sync my phone.

I'm actually really tempted to get one of the photos printed as a full size poster for my wall, but I think I'd have a hard time explaining that when my parents come round (they have no idea about this part of my life).

Quote Originally Posted by cigarboy View Post
    Took pics - Worried about people seeing them - Deleted them
    What you need (assuming you're on a Mac) is an encrypted filestore. I think a good equivalent for Windows is Truecrypt. There is a guide on this in the articles section somewhere.

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenW View Post
    I did it once and thought it was real funny seeing myself like that. But then got scared thinking someone might get a hold of them and know it's me. so they all were deleted.
    As above

I have a few of me in my fox pajamas and some in my overalls. I've only shared them with a few select close friends. None showing padding...not my style really...