Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leading people on online

Default Leading people on online

Have you ever just had fun with those desperate people online who beg to become your online daddy? I know I have. I currently am doing so on a certain 18+ only site, only because it's pretty funny to see just how far they'll go.

I'm asking someone to tell me about their personality, and he's having a hard time doing just that. I visited his profile and he looks like a class A predator, so no wonder he is!

I know it's kind of stupid and mean to do be doing this, but he's honestly one of the reasons I hate this particular site. There's too many of him running a potentially good site down to the ground. Any of you who have read some of my posts knows exactly which one I'm talking about!

Yeah. Probably not a good idea. BUT QUITE FUNNY anyway.

I am always afraid that i am leading people on. I always act a lot younger online, but try to be honest about my age. Which is why i chose to display it. I may act like a little kid, but i make sure people know that i am not.

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Yeah. Probably not a good idea. BUT QUITE FUNNY anyway.

I am always afraid that i am leading people on. I always act a lot younger online, but try to be honest about my age. Which is why i chose to display it. I may act like a little kid, but i make sure people know that i am not.
    It is a little risque, but my reasoning is that 1. I don't have an ounce of personal info on my account on that site; 2. I'm definitely not going to be telling him any time soon about my personal info!; and 3. He probably isn't smart enough to even think about discovering where I live :P
    Last edited by TenSwords; 11-Oct-2011 at 04:56. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    Have you ever just had fun with those desperate people online who beg to become your online daddy? I know I have. I currently am doing so on a certain 18+ only site, only because it's pretty funny to see just how far they'll go.

I'm asking someone to tell me about their personality, and he's having a hard time doing just that. I visited his profile and he looks like a class A predator, so no wonder he is!

I know it's kind of stupid and mean to do be doing this, but he's honestly one of the reasons I hate this particular site. There's too many of him running a potentially good site down to the ground. Any of you who have read some of my posts knows exactly which one I'm talking about!
    You are like a troll, but you are keeping bad people away. I like your style.

Quote Originally Posted by BandNerd View Post
    LOL, I guess you could put it that way haha.

Sounds like a even worse venison then Catfish to me. A much more fun thing to do is lead on telemarketers then say you need to look for some information sit down the phone and walk away.

At least for the ones who call over and over regardless of do not call lists, etc.

So what exactly is your basis for deciding he's a predator? Looks? Age? What exactly? How do you know that he's not just someone that's lonely?

I'm going to be blunt. You're being a [jerk]. I absolutely zero respect for behavior like what you're describing. It's shady, rude, and completely dishonest.

Seriously, why is it so hard for people to just treat others as they'd like to be treated, i.e. respectfully? If he's coming onto you and won't take a hint, tell him to stop bugging you, then block him. If that's not an option, then report him to the mods or admin.
    Last edited by GoldDragonAurkarm; 12-Oct-2011 at 00:11. Reason: a slight moderation of language

Quote Originally Posted by BandNerd View Post

That is trolling actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Polorgear View Post
    What is this site anyways? (Just wondering.)
    Since the OP states that it's an 18+ site, they can't post a link to it I'm afraid