Thread: 16 year old kelowna bc

Default 16 year old kelowna bc

hey everyone in 16 guy from kelowna who is a diaper lover im hoping to find others with likewise intrests near me

Quote Originally Posted by gabethebabe View Post
    hey everyone in 16 guy from kelowna who is a diaper lover im hoping to find others with likewise intrests near me
    Hey there, welcomed to ADISC.

I'm a bit confused at to why you specifically want to find people that live near you. The magic of the Internet is that it allows us to meet and communicate with people regardless of any physical barriers such as distance. I must also mention that ADISC is not a a meet-up site so I can't really see a legitimate reason to want to speak to people from a specific location.

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    The magic of the Internet is that it allows us to meet and communicate with people regardless of any physical barriers such as distance.
    But sadly, when we switch off our computers, the magic disappears and if we have no contacts in the "real" world we're bound to realize that we're actually alone and all of the meetings we had were just virtual stuff. Which is not the best feeling ever, and I think more or less each one of us has experienced it to some extent.

With that said, welcome aboard, Gabe!