Thread: I got a tail! :D Now what?

Default I got a tail! :D Now what?

Over the weekend at Ren Fest I got a tail! Its adorible and I love it so much! I wore it around Ren Fest and then on the way home when I was with my friends, it made me feel really cute. But now I am stuck! That night, I attached it to my diaper by taping the small chain that came with it. It worked out for the most part, until the next morning when it fell off.

So my question is this, how do I attach my tail to my diaper or other things so that it won't fall off, but also won't mess up my tail that I got? The tape I used worked, until the morning when the tail stuck to the chain that was sticky and some of the fur stuck together. I wouldn't mind putting a small hole in my diaper to loop it through, but that wouldent work for everything of course. I would like to be able to attach it to things without belt loops, like my footie pajamas or plastic pants I have. Any and all ideas are welcome! Thank you.

Probably should've posted this in the babyfur section ^_^

On Topic though... I'm not really sure.

You could try using a safety pin, but that could cause leaks, or worse an unexpected poke in the but

I usually make a small hole in the waistband section of the diaper and then feed it through. this usually works well for me ^^

I attended the Age of Chivalry Ren Faire in Vegas yesterday and almost bought a tail! I'm not a babyfur, but I thought they were cute. I opted for Pixie wings, a flowered hair-band, and a magic wand Mommy opted for some Mythril Goddess Armor It's reallly pretty!

In response to your question... I've had no experience with this, so I don't have any advice to offer. o.O Sorry!!!
    Last edited by LifestyleLittleCandi; 11-Oct-2011 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFox View Post
    Probably should've posted this in the babyfur section ^_^

On Topic though... I'm not really sure.

Ohhh! Sorry! Who ever can move this, can move this if they want! I wasn't really thinking when I posted, I am just so used to posting in the Teen Baby section so often, but thank you for letting me know! I will be more cautious about this when I post again.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    I was the Age of Chivalry Ren Faire in Vegas yesterday and almost bought a tail! I'm not a babyfur, but I thought they were cute. I opted for Pixie wings, a flowered hair-band, and a magic wand Mommy opted for some Mythril Goddess Armor It's reallly pretty!

In response to your question... I've had no experience with this, so I don't have any advice to offer. o.O Sorry!!!
    That is so awesome, CandiMcBride! I bet you looked adorible! I would have loved to get some more girly stuff, but I don't think I would be able to pull it off as well as you can, I'm sure! I was also with friends, thankfully the friends I was with Saturday would have been accepting since they are more open than some of my other friends (they are my theatre friends, that's why. ). Anyways, thank you all for the advice! I was thinking today that I could use my paci leash and feed it through, then just clip it to whatever I needed too. It would be a little longer than what I would like it to be, but it will be better in the long run for keeping my tail of nice quality.

I have an idea that might work for your footed PJs and plastic pants possibly, but I don't know about diapers. You could stitch a rectangular magnet about the size of a matchbook into the back part of your waist on your PJs or make a back pocket in the back of your plastic pants to put the magnet in. You could round the edges of the magnet and put soft/thick material behind the magnet so it doesn't dig into you and is comfortable. Then on the tail end that has the metal clasp thing, you could put a small magnet there and voila. When ever you feel like letting your tail hang out you could just slap it on behind you and the combination of two small magnets sticking to each other should guarantee that it will hold, but it won't be too obtrusive. Then whenever you wanted to take it off, just yank it off. Clearly you would need to have experience with sewing, but if you got it to work, I think it would be perfectly.