Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hello everybody! I'm a bit nervous about joining here to be honest. I'm an 25 year old hailing from the uk.
    I've come here because i'm occasionally a DL. I thought it was about time i faced up to my occasional tendency's even if it is to some people on the internet. Yeah. I'd NEVER talk to people about this I know as i'm very shy about this sort of thing.
    As far as my other interests go, one of my sole purposes in life is to produce art. I've just graduated as an art student from uni and hope to become an illustrator one day. I also love music (indie, experimental electronica, early blues), writing, things that make me laugh until i actually weep salt tears and animals, especially dogs (cuddly little things that they are). And owls as well.
    I've been a lurker here for a while. I'm here because i think i'd benefit from talking about my occasional habits.
    So anyway. Hope you're all well and good and hopefully see you on the board soon xx

Well even though this is just a site to reflect on your experiences for you, you must realize that we are a community! Not only can you reflect on your experiences on here, but you can get some very positive support from other members! We are not your typical online community!

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying your time here already! Do you happen to be in a band of any sort? If you love music, you'll love being in a band just the same!