Thread: Dry Nites (UK) / Good Nights (US) Experiment

Default Dry Nites (UK) / Good Nights (US) Experiment

Hey all,

My package of drynites has just came and i am looking forward to the next few days.

Ill give you a bit of background info. Im home alone (again) untill Thursday so as per usual, i let my young side out to play. I became a rebel and thought id go ahead with an idea that i had. I ordered the drynites (3 packs of 9) and i decided to lock all my underwear away. I have posted the key to myself, second class, so hopefully the key will come on Wednesday, just in time for my parents coming home. The only way i can access my regular underwear is to either (1) bust the lock or (2) buy new underwear, so i think this experiment could be a success? So, to conclude, i am now using drynites as my regular underwear. I feel like a rebel :P

This is the first time i have used drynites but not only did i want to try them but also wanted them for the discreetness too, and i can assure you all, they are very discreet under clothes!

Has anybody else done anything like this? Or any similar experiences they would like to share? Or even what they think of Drynites/Goodnights?

Flight Sim Pro

Sounds like a great plan! I would love to try something like that at some point - being sort of forced to wear nappies is a really exciting idea. I've tried a few different brands of bedwetting pants and adult diapers and Drynites are still my favourites. I'm more like an adult-teen-bedwetter than an adult baby. That is, I like to pretend I'm ~14 and still wetting the bed rather than regressing to an infant or a toddler. So Drynites give me that feeling like no other diapers do. It'd be nice if they fit me a little better though - they tend to leak on me a fair bit (but sometimes that can be fun too).

Well that's certainly an interesting plan. Hope you have fun with it, and I hope the key doesn't get lost in the post :P

I think its the thrill of doing it and only having those as underwear so i kind of have to wear them, plus on the other side, im using them for their intended purpose too (pee only). So far, i havent had a leak yet, i even managed to get 4 wettings out of one drynite, although i wet in small amounts anyway so maybe thats why. And i am praying that the key doesnt get lost otherwise im going to have to bust the lock, something that will probably take me ages :/

flightsimpro

Not a bad idea! I also hope your key doesn't get lost in the mail. That would really suck. But couldn't you of just put the key away and just not take it? I wouldn't mind wearing 24/7 myself but I just can't sleep when I have a diaper on...

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

I would love to that! I've worn them in the past but they're more expensive with only 9 nappies in a pack. However, they do hold alot!

"You're watching the news at ten o'clock. Todays top story - wildcat postage strikes expected to last for weeks."

Sounds fun though - good luck

My key came today, yeaaaaa. at least that is one worry out of the way.

But on the other hand, i enjoyed my experiement and for some reason now, i dont want to go back to wearing regular underwear

And on a more scary note, i ended up wetting the bed last night, i dont know if i woke up and wet or just slept through but if i woke up and done it, i cant remember doing it. I guess thats what wearing all the time does to you :/

I think im going to do a review on the drynites, hopefully it will get posted in the articles section.

flightsimpro

Quote Originally Posted by FlightSimPro View Post
    And on a more scary note, i ended up wetting the bed last night, i dont know if i woke up and wet or just slept through but if i woke up and done it, i cant remember doing it. I guess thats what wearing all the time does to you :/
    You probably just woke up, realised you were diapered, wet it, and then went back to sleep without considering it unusual enough to wake up.