Thread: Presentation

Default Presentation

My name is Andreas and I am a 32 year male from Sweden.
    I have been interested in diapers for a long time, earliest memories I have regarding diapers are then I was around six or seven years and testing some old diapers on our attic.

I had recently got a sister and maybe I was subconsciously jealous about her attention around diaper changes, and I wanted to have the same attention for me.
    It didn’t work my mother didn´t like that I wear diapers because I was big now, I think that’s was that and the diaper adventures was ended.

One or two years later I started wet the bed at night, you can guess who got diaper and now I was not happy about it.
    I fought but an eight year old are not a match for adults so diapers it was, the feeling to be forced against my will to wear diapers are important for me now days to.

The diapers didn´t work so my mother booked a meeting with the school nurse and I ended up with an enuresis alarm.
    After tree month’s I was “cured” I was up at night and pee on the toilet, I still am and I occasionally have some wet nights every year.
    Diapers makes me feel “safe and secure”, when I want to have a really good night and sleep good I wear diapers.

So I have a lot of things that maybe have influenced my diaper interests in my past, the future I don’t know maybe I will find a girl who accepts me haven have that luck yet.

I am interested in the mostly for the stories but also in some interesting discussions.

That’s my presentation, take care!

Hello and welcome. So what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun then? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities?