Thread: The 27 Club

Default The 27 Club

27 Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Something I've been thinking about, but what is really after 27 years old anyway?

Asher

Kids, more kids, cubicle work, mortgage payments, mid-life crisis, grandchildren, and taxes up the ying-yang.

But you get experience, and with experience comes wisdom. And with wisdom comes enlightenment. So your call!

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Kids, more kids, cubicle work, mortgage payments, mid-life crisis, grandchildren, and taxes up the ying-yang.

But you get experience, and with experience comes wisdom. And with wisdom comes enlightenment. So your call!
    I'm living proof of that...haha. Besides, my generation decided the final age was 30; trust no one after 30. As for musicians dying, look how many more died after 27. Most people want more life, not less. There's so much that one can do if they are healthy, and so much of life to discover. There is enough mystery to fill the universe.

Hey Adam made it to 75! Eat all the fruit and throw away the rind.... Went from hippie to tough guy, made a lot of films and lived a good life.
    R.I.P. Charles Napier!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Charles Napier-Adam.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	6196