Thread: Hello

Default Hello

How goes it, My name is Aaron, but I also go by Figer, Aaron T. Fox and or ATF. I am 28 and new around these parts.

Currently I'm an AB/DL who has been in and out of the community for years. I have always had a fascination with diapers and wanted to be little since I was a small child (I know, it's cliche and I sound like someone from DPF if you remember that place)

I am a full time employee and I'm pursuing a career in voice acting. I practice Kung Fu regularly and I am always interested in talking about techniques and forms with others. I also love to travel and enjoy cooking

For now I'm here to look around and hopefully find some friends and people to chat with about things.

Hi there. I am new here as well. Tho the couple days I been here seems to be good so far.

I so tried to do martial arts before but my disability doesn't allow me to do many moves.
    How far have you gotten?

Currently I'm a 3rd degree white sash in the school I go to now. We do Hung Gar, Toy Gar and Fut Gar. it's a lot of fun and I really enjoy the people who go there as well. I've only been going there for a little over a month but I'll be going for promotion in january for 2nd degree sash.