Thread: Buying Drynites/Goodnites soon ,but will they fit?

Default Buying Drynites/Goodnites soon ,but will they fit?

Im 16 years old, and will be buying my first nappies in a few days. I've gone with drynites for now, as they will only be my first ones. I'm very nervous, but am working up my courage . The thing that I am worried about is if they fit me or not. I am 145 pounds, and have a 32 inch waist, and 35 inch hips.

Thanks for your help

Don't really get waste size, but I'm sure they will fit. There aimed at people like 8-15, and your only a year older.
    I've seen people older and stuff and big fit into littler baby nappies.

Good luck dude, I'm sure you'll be fine

I've only ever ordered diapers online, and even then I wasn't the one that ordered them for myself, but I'm sure that if you get the largest size that the Drynites offer, they will fit you. I would do some research on the sizes online though, just in case.

Ok thanks, I think I will just have to try them and see.

Butterfly Mage

Goodnights are pretty stretchable. I weigh 195 and I could wear them. I've found that Attends are less expensive and fit better (of course, I'm an adult, so that's a no-brainer).

My waist is 38", but hips/butt are about 44". Goodnites size L/XL will *almost* make it up, but not quite (elastic pops). At 35", I'm pretty sure you'll be ok. You might even be able to move around once they're on.

Drynites will not fit you properly unless you're the size of an eight year old. They do stretch pretty far, but they're a poor substitute for properly sizeed adult diapers.