Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite NCAA Football or Basketball team!

Default Favorite NCAA Football or Basketball team!

Orcaway gave me the idea that there should be a favorite NCAA team thread as well as the NFL team thread! Would be interesting to see who we all pull for in college sports. Me, I have two schools I follow!

Kent State Golden Flashes- My hometown team- I literally live next door to Kent State and can see the campus from my apartment window!
    Ohio State Buckeyes- Was raised to be a Buckeye fan by my grandfather and father. It's my blood!

Then again, it's obvious by my avatar that I am a Buckeyes fan as well!

Oh boy! I have to say Geaux LSU! How about Tyrone Mathieu, that guy is a beast man.

I also have to do some smashtalk because that's what fans do. You were next door when The Ragin Cajuns whooped up Kent State! It must of been lovely.

I loved it back in 2007 when the Tigers beat up on O hi ho State for BCS crown ;-) *Grabs throat and pretends to choke

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

I hate the SEC personally and I think they're overhyped and get attention because they win all the time.

I will admit I am a fan of the Big 10 because I grew up in that region. I was going to go to the Louisiana/Kent State game which you guys almost lost- but when I saw what was coming on the weather radar I figured the best thing to stay home- glad I did when I saw the rains come outside my window.

I remember that LSU game with a bitterness in my mouth because of that game, that made me realize how much I hate the SEC and think they're overhyped by ESPN.

Two of my kids went to Virginia Tech so we are big Tech fans. They beat Miami today in a very heated home game. Tech always gets over rated and then crashes somewhere along the way. It's very frustrating.

Football = Oregon and Stanford, more Stanford Right now, Luck is amazing
    Basketball= KU

Football Only!!

Auburn Tigers
    Missouri Tigers
    Penn St. Nittany Lions
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Oklahoma St. Cowboys
    Boise St. Broncos (I love the blue field a.k.a. "Smurf Turf")

Indiana University Hoosiers.

I'm gonna slap all of you's. Rutger Scarlet Knight's FTW!!!