Thread: Hiya ADISC

Default Hiya ADISC

Hewo everyone. (waves shyly) :3
    Not the best at these intro threads but will do my best following the cheat sheet thing.

1) Stargazer Bleu here but most call me Bleu, sometimes Star. Either is fine if dont want to type the whole name.
    Just a kind, caring, normal(well mostly normal ) shy person.

2) Forgot how I found this place, think it was a link on a other site. I simi browsed here for a while before joining.
    Had had a interest in diapers for years. At first was just for fun, tho now not majorly, I do need them on occasions.

3) I am a furry/scalie, with a cubfur side. I love dragons and some mythology. A little bit of a sci-fi and fantasy fan.
    Play video games, usually RPG and action types. I am on disability, which gets very boring at times but I manage.
    Not really a sports fan at all. I also have just started to get into drawing digital art.

4) Thought this would be a interesting place to join. Came here for a tiny bit of support but also a place to hopefully make a couple new friends. Not sure how active I will be here but will try to post now and then.

Hope this wasn't to long, the cheat sheet thing did help.
    If like to know anything just ask :3

hi bleu
    im a furry to im a monkey welcome to ADISC where glad to have you . I wish i could draw you are lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by babynicole View Post
    hi bleu
    im a furry to im a monkey welcome to ADISC where glad to have you . I wish i could draw you are lucky!
    Hi there, I'm just learning to draw and getting the hang of it. Can't do traditional at all.
    Nice to see a monkey fur, your like the second one I seen.

Hi, Bleu. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. I think you did just fine with your introduction, and I am sure that there are lots of members here who are your friends, you just have not met them yet. Give it a little time here, and I am sure the shyness you feel will fade away. Being a Stargazer, I am sure you are familar with black-holes. ADISC is sort of like a black-hole, it sucks you into it and, before you know it, you find yourself being much more actively involved than you would have expected. I look forward to reading your posts in the various forums here. Take care, and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    Hi there, I'm just learning to draw and getting the hang of it. Can't do traditional at all.
    Nice to see a monkey fur, your like the second one I seen.
    You don't have to worry about making friends on here. I hope you continue drawing!

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi, Bleu. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. I think you did just fine with your introduction, and I am sure that there are lots of members here who are your friends, you just have not met them yet. Give it a little time here, and I am sure the shyness you feel will fade away. Being a Stargazer, I am sure you are familar with black-holes. ADISC is sort of like a black-hole, it sucks you into it and, before you know it, you find yourself being much more actively involved than you would have expected. I look forward to reading your posts in the various forums here. Take care, and have fun.
    Thanks for the welcome. :3 Just came here tho doesn't seem to bad. Not sure how often I will be here, but will try to be now and then.
    I do definitely know about the black hole theory too *giggles*