Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pacifiers

Default Pacifiers

Ok I need to know if a nuk pacifier for 18 months and older will work for me or anyone for that matter. The reason I ask is bc my girlfriend was shopping the other day and seen a pack of 2 for 18 month plus and bought them and gave them to me. So will they work or are they to small. She make me sleep with one in my mouth and by her rules I have to be diapered everynight to.

I would say you have to see for yourself which paci you feel most comfy with. Personally I like the NUK 5 size L best because they have the big teats. I know German pharmacies sell them, dunno about the US.

Is that a adult pacifier bc I looked on nuk's web site and that was as big as they showed was 18+ months

Yeah it is. Or, it's actually a "sucking trainer" for teens/adults. You can get them with babyish design for instance from pacifiersrus.com. They are quite expensive though; normally when you buy them in pharmacies here you pay like 5 €. Recently it's been discussed on here whether it's reliable to buy from airoliver.de; they sell those pacis too and ship worldwide. See this thread. Cosy'n'Dry also have them in super cute designs, look here. I wanna have one of them for myself, haven't ordered from there yet though.

Yea I just don't wanna pay over $20 for a pacifier. I just didn't kno if the baby one would cause any problems for my mouth. I slept with it all night last night and my mouth was a lil sore when I got up but I'm fine now.

I don't really have any issue with the 18+ month pacifiers. Any smaller than that doesn't really work for me. I think I like the feel of the Mam pacifiers the best although they don't have the nice ring on front like the Avent ones.

hm maybe you could try the adult one then? They aren't as expensive at Cosy'n'Dry either I find, dunno how much shipping is. How do you manage to keep the paci in your mouth all night long? Cos when I try sleeping with it, it eventually falls out.

It fell out a few times and on the floor once. Idk how I kept it in. I know when my girlfriend got up to leave she picked it up off the floor and gave it back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    I don't really have any issue with the 18+ month pacifiers. Any smaller than that doesn't really work for me. I think I like the feel of the Mam pacifiers the best although they don't have the nice ring on front like the Avent ones.
    So you use the 18+ month pacifiers to ?

I got one of the larger pacificers and I think it works better than one of the smaller ones.