Thread: Hej Community!

Default Hej Community!

Hej!

I'm Jona Windeltiger („diaper tiger“) from Germany. Actually from the North, right now I study in the West (NRW). I'm 27 and the German diaper community WBC does feel like mydiaper-related home

Adisc was recommended to me by a friend as an example for a nice and caring community So I decided to get an impression and have a look-around myself. And till now I really like Adisc, even though I have to get used to the leveling up system...
    Besides liking diapers, being childish and keeping in touch with the diaper community, I am interested in architecture, politics, traveling and other stuff. I would like to get to know Adisc better and like sharing oppinions with people from here

Greetings, Jona
    Last edited by Windeltiger; 07-Oct-2011 at 16:52.

Hej Jona!

Good to see another AB from Germany

What specifically are you interested in with architecture? Do you build? Or draw? Would love to know more

Peachy

RAWR!

Welcome to ADISC! It's nice to see you here since I haven't been on the WBC in forever, and wasn't even aware you had already returned from the (great white) north (further north than the "north" you were talking about).

The leveling up-system is rather easy and a security measure, and if you're patient and willing to wait a short while, it won't really matter any more. It's just a way to keep a high level of security against people with too high a level of hormones or destructive thoughts. That's one of the reason ADISC is more level-headed and less hormone-driven than other ABDL places on the web. You're more likely to find people willing to talk about politics or architecture here than people coming here for fap material or picking up mommies, although we get those too every now and again, unfortunately.

Peachy

P.S.: No, it wasn't me who recommended ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by Windeltiger View Post
    Hej!

I'm Jona Windeltiger („diaper tiger“)from Germany. Actually from the North, right now I study in the West(NRW). I'm 27 and the German diaper community WBC does feel like mydiaper-related home

Adisc was recommended to me by a friendas an example for a nice and caring community So I decided to get an impression andhave a look-around myself. And till now I really like Adisc, eventhough I have to get used to the leveling up system...
    Besides liking diapers, being childishand keeping in touch with the diaper community, I am interested inarchitecture, politics, traveling and other stuff. I would like toget to know Adisc better and like sharing oppinions with people fromhere
    Greetings, Jona

@sykmade: Hi! To be more specific, my interest is more in cities in a broader and social sense. Why are you asking?

@Peachy: Raawwwrr back
    It's been a long time since we met the last time. Hope you're doing well. I'm already back from the very North some time even though I miss being there a little.
    I'll give that level system a chance