Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I am Louie. Found this site tonight. I am a middle aged bedwetter, and have been for about 5 or 6 years now. I wet from 3-5 nights a week. I now can not sleep through the night without a diaper. But I have had a suppressed interest in diapers since I was about 12. It has been a relief for the last few years to be able to wear every night without guilt.

Hey louie! It's great to see you become a new member here on ADISC, but we are very interested in who you are! So please, tell us more!

Just things like what you enjoy doing in your free time, what your favorite music is, favorite movie, etc., anything you'd wish for us to know! We're not your average *B/DL community!

If you really want to know what is okay and what isn't, there is a 'cheat sheet' on the greetings/introduction page that will help you write an exceptional intro! It helped me out tons!