Thread: Hi everyone just your average person

Default Hi everyone just your average person

Hey guys It's me, I've been a bed wetter since i was in the sixth grade, and have worn Diapers ever since then. It wasn't until recently that I started to become a problem during the daytime, In which I was no longer able to control my bladder. It took me a long time to admit to my self that I needed to see a doctor. Along with that I had testical pain which was extremely painful. After having a few daytime accidents I finally realized how serious this was. So I was wearing protection full-time. I was so devastated that I took a leave of absence for a couple of weeks while I saw one urologist who said it was in my head. Yea sure, grrrr. After that incident I saw my GP and she referred me to a new urologist. Which I was given a little antibiotics and things seem to go away. I'm better now, But i still have a weak bladder and have issues time to time.

As for my self I love rock climbing and going skateboarding with my sector 9 long board on the strand. I love shopping like any other girl, and spending time with friends. I love wake boarding and water skiing as well. If you have any questions for me please feel more then free to ask.
    Thanks for you time

Yeah another female there is a lot of guys on this site we are kinda outnumbered! i love to shop as well if i had the money. Enjoy ADISC!

Great introduction and welcome to the site. I'm sure the other female members will be glad to swell the ranks by one. We are a good group on adisc and well moderated, so this is probably the best tb/ab/dl site out there. Anyway, I hope the site meets your needs. In addition to discussing many different topics we are good at supporting one another when things happen in life.