Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello ADISC

Default Hello ADISC

I'm 0x000017, I joined this site a long time ago, but for some technical reason I'm now "Newly Joined", probably because I've never made a thread in this forum. Well, here is my thread.

Welcome (back)... I suppose if you PM'ed a Mod, they could sort that out for you

How are you? Who are you? What do you like to do in your spare time etc etc?

Have fun!

You've started posting again so your membership level will go up automatically. I'm not sure how long it takes, maybe an hour.

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

And there you go. ^_^

Also, my current username doesn't seem to be working with IRC, because it has a number at the beginning.

Anyway, about me. If I start talking about myself, I tend to go on and bore everyone, so I prefer not to do that. My interests are also sufficiently unique that nobody would be interested in them anyway, and I could be easily identified by them; I am also very paranoid, so I don't really want to talk about them too much.

However, you can feel free to talk to me about anything at all really.

Hiya 0x17, 027, 23, or 10111b, whichever base you are today. All your base are belong to us, anyhow... :-)

How has your life been going during your long absence?

That is a pain... looks like you'll have to change your user name if you want to chat. o.O

Um, I'm not sure what to say... you don't want to talk about your interests but I want to ask about them, so I guess we're stuck. =)

Feel free to tell me about your interests and we can see if we share any common ground.

Buses, roller coasters, trains, space, numbers, codes, maps... they come and go often.

I like OpenTTD, cosmology, and maths, so I guess we share some things in common.