Thread: Getting a second fursuit

Default Getting a second fursuit

So my Border Collie suit will remain a partial because NO ONE has the fur I need to complete the suit. It will still be my main con suit, now at the moment I am bidding on a totally awesome suit which will be my suit for public outings.

FurBuy - View Auction #1026295

I plan to have this suit much sooner than auctions end, as I have been speaking with the owner and he is happy to sell it sooner rather than later as no one has been wanting to buy it.

I need to come up with a new name for him, Since he is a Dingo, I have been going through Australian names. I am horrible with names though, so if anyone has any ideas let me know.

Here is what I have so far:
    Fair Dinkum (kinda stealing this one from an old TV show, Props if you know what I'm talking about)
    Dag
    Didgeridoo
    Humdinger

I have a lot more, but these are my favorites.

EDIT: Tried to make a poll out of this, but for the life of me cannot figure it out....

could try some baby name sites, there are a few that list by popularity within set countries.
    Kylie (unisex name) means boomerang, thats pretty Australian sounding

The suit looks really cool. Good luck winning it but i think no one is bidding on it is because how long he has the bid up for people dont start bidding till like the last few days.

As for a name i like the sound of Dag. Its right to the point.

I always thought that Jake was a pretty aussie-sounding name. i think it would be quite fitting for the species too

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    The suit looks really cool. Good luck winning it but i think no one is bidding on it is because how long he has the bid up for people dont start bidding till like the last few days.

As for a name i like the sound of Dag. Its right to the point.
    He says he has listed it multiple times, so I'm not sure.

Each of the names I've picked has a meaning to it, each one fits my personality, Dag is a funny person. The only one that does not have a meaning to it is Didgeridoo, it's a wooden instrument, it just sounded funny.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    He says he has listed it multiple times, so I'm not sure.

Each of the names I've picked has a meaning to it, each one fits my personality, Dag is a funny person. The only one that does not have a meaning to it is Didgeridoo, it's a wooden instrument, it just sounded funny.
    Going with Dag, some might expect you to be a beaver. Perhaps even an angry one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
    could try some baby name sites, there are a few that list by popularity within set countries.
    Kylie (unisex name) means boomerang, thats pretty Australian sounding
    Kylie can work (yes I am aware that I am making references to the namesake of my profile pic). Realistically I like Dag. Just makes sense for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Going with Dag, some might expect you to be a beaver. Perhaps even an angry one.
    lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking that.