Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Beavis and Butthead are covertly DL.

  1. #1

    Default Beavis and Butthead are covertly DL.

    I hypothesize that Beavis and Butthead are covertly DLs. Though they are never seen wearing diapers at all, it is very possible that since they sit and watch TV, and barely do anything all day, that they just might. Furthermore, there exists multiple pieces of evidence which suggests a link; two episodes in which it is seen:

    Pregnant Pause {Season 5, EP 29}

    &

    Blood Pressure {Season 6, EP 6}

    This leads me to hypothesize that Mike Judge is a DL as well, if so, that would be cool, huhuhuh huhuhuh.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by captainpollution View Post
    This leads me to hypothesize that Mike Judge is a DL as well, if so, that would be cool, huhuhuh huhuhuh.
    Could you list the evidence for us?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Smonjith View Post
    Could you list the evidence for us?
    Perhaps it is not substantial evidence of Judge's preferences, but it does provide an insight that could be explored.

    Why are you questioning my credibility in this matter? I never claimed to have any; I simply thought this thought would be interesting to entertain.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    We have heard them pooping in toilets a few times.
    What is your point?

  6. #6

    Default

    1: Beavis and Butthead are not role models. They're not even human, they're cartoons. I don't think I have to expand on this since any true follower of the B and B mythos is familiar with this opening crawl.

    2: With the exception of one episode where Butthead found adult diapers ("Defends") and carried a package around, I don't think there's sufficient evidence to suggest they're DL's. Theorize all you like, but a theory does not a fact make.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by captainpollution View Post
    Why are you questioning my credibility in this matter? I never claimed to have any; I simply thought this thought would be interesting to entertain.
    I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound skeptical, it's just that I don't know where to find the episodes online and it isn't any fun for me unless I know what happened in the episodes.

    ---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    With the exception of one episode where Butthead found adult diapers ("Defends") and carried a package around, I don't think there's sufficient evidence to suggest they're DL's. Theorize all you like, but a theory does not a fact make.
    What episode is that? It sounds pretty funny!

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Smonjith View Post
    What episode is that? It sounds pretty funny!
    It's called Blood Pressure!



    ---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    2: With the exception of one episode where Butthead found adult diapers ("Defends") and carried a package around, I don't think there's sufficient evidence to suggest they're DL's. Theorize all you like, but a theory does not a fact make.
    Well, my friend, here's another episode, where Beavis carries around some baby diapers for an inexplicable reason

    at 2:06
    Beavis and Butt-Head - Pregnant Pause (German Sync.) Video - B00M-B00M-84 - MyVideo

  9. #9

    Default

    There's no reason to fret...this post was just something to be entertaining. Don't jump all over him for "not having evidence."

  10. #10

    Default

    Lmao... I remember the blood pressure episode. Yeah, I used to think those were rides when I was a little kid.

Similar Threads

  1. New Beavis and Butthead premiere on 10/27/2011!
    By captainpollution in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-Oct-2011, 10:24

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.