Thread: Noise difference Abena Air X-plus VS. Abena X-plus

Default Noise difference Abena Air X-plus VS. Abena X-plus

So I recently bought a pack of the old Abena X-Plus's with the plastic lining. As far as absorption goes, they are unmatched. However, they are quite loud when I wear them to bed with a pair of shorts over that. I'm very curious to know if the new "Air" ones are quieter at all? I'm going to be wearing my diaper to bed while on road trips with friends and I definitely do not want them to hear the "crinkle.". I heard that the air ones might be a little quieter but I want to make sure they are before I go buy a pack. Thank you for your input.

They are definitely more quite, but not sound proof. You will likely hear a random crinkle every once in a while, but you will likely only hear it if your listening for it.

I agree that the Air Plus is quieter than the plastic backed Abena X-Plus, which these days is called the M4. However, I have three problems with the Air Plus:
    1. The "breathable, cloth-like" cover on the Air Plus tends to seep moisture through into your underwear or pajamas.
    2. The cover in the Air Plus chaffes me around the legs.
    3. The Air Plus tapes are stretchy, which makes the diaper harder to get on snuggly.