Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ab clothing

Default Ab clothing

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I would like to know what your favorite place to get AB clothing is.

---------- Post added at 08:30 ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 ----------

I know of a few such as forever a kid and fetware but that's it.

Their are a few great sellers on ebay, i have bought pretty much all of my stuff from there!

I have purchased from all of these sellers and the quality thus far has been great

I've gotten mine from Big Baby Boutique. My wife also bought me a pair of bib overalls from J. C. Pennys.

I don't have any myself...but Privatina just has the kyuuuuuutest things I've ever seen for a sissy baby like moi~

I've seen some cute things on ebay UK too but worry about it being delivered

I've never bought clothes from an AB store. If its from eBay it's too big, plus most of it looks hideous. I have most of my clothes custom made, and because of my size I have the luxury of shopping in the children's department that's where I buy the other half of my clothes. The only store store I would ever buy from would be Privatina, but it's way too expensive. I've had custom items made that look exactly like the items from Privatina made for a fraction of the price, and they are good quality too. I really think the currency conversion and international shipping is what makes it so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by sykmade View Post
    I have to agree with Mandy. But then, who creates your clothes?
    That's my secret