Thread: Ordering from XPmedical

Default Ordering from XPmedical

I have finally decided to place an order for some sample packs at XPmedical, but have hit a snag. I don't know how to actually order from the transaction processing page. I have a debit card, but it asks for a credit card number. What do I put in for it? How do I find out my debit card numbers and my CVV2?

Does your debit card have a Visa or MasterCard logo on it, if so you are good to go!! Your credit card numbers are the main ones on the card, other than the expire date & your name!! The CVV2 numbers are on the back of the card, where you sign your name!! I hope this helps you out!!

EDIT: Sorry for repeated advice! Talk about timing!

Does your debit card have a Visa or Mastercard logo on it? If not, then you can't use it like a credit card and you'll have to pay some other way. Ordinary debit cards are for in-person transactions only.

If you don't have a card that works, you can buy prepaid Visa "gift cards" at many supermarkets in $25, $50, $100 increments.

When they ask you for your credit card number, put in the long number on the front of your debit card. For your CVV2, here is a nice picture indicating what you want to be looking at. Right here It is your security code. Hope this Helps!

I can't figure out what my CVV@ number is though because there is a four digit number directly on where I sign my name and a three digit one that is to the right of it just off the signature strip. Which one is it?

The four digit number is just the last four of your card number. The three digit is the CCV number. Your actual card number is the big one embossed into the front of the card.