Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, I'm finally here

gavinthechimp

Default Well, I'm finally here

Hey, everyone. I am a high school student in Massachusetts and I've been drawn to diapers for as long as I can remember. I've always wished that diapers could be more of a lifestyle for me the way they are for babies, like I could wear them all the time and get changed by my parents without anyone thinking it was abnormal, but aside from the diapers I've never had much interest in the whole teen/adult baby lifestyle. I also happen to be gay (closeted outside of the interweb), but I try not to be defined by either of those elements of my sexuality.

I listen voraciously to a broad variety of music, but I tend to be a little wary of the mainstream (yes, I'm a bit of a hipster). Although I would love to pursue a career as a musician, I seem to be much more passionate about listening to music than playing it. I love to act and have appeared in all of my school's productions, but I think I have a lot of room to improve. I've tried my hand at writing short stories, but they take me such a long time that I haven't written many. So I don't really have any idea where my life is going to go after high school, and I'm pretty OK with that. I do know that I'm looking forward to a future where hopefully I can be a little more open about myself, and in the meantime I'm grateful to have the opportunity here to talk with other people who share my drives.

Hi gavinthechimp and welcome to the site. I suppose there are a lot of us who wish we could be in diapers all the time and changed by someone. I am a church musician and have produced many musicals for church. It can be a lot of fun. I also enjoy writing and have two stories posted on this site, though somewhat far back. I will be posting my annual Halloween story in two weeks. Writing can be a lot of fun as you get to make the world the way you want it. Don't give up.

Heyo, and welcome to the show. I know of someone, specifically a roommate from college, that actually works, or at least worked, in the music industry. Last I had heard from him was a few years ago now, but he was working for a record label in Nashville. So, it's certainly possible. But yeah, if you're not sure what to do yet, take a bit of time and figure it out. Take an MTBI personality profile test, an aptitude test, get a feel for what your strengths are, and go from there.

Again, welcome!

gavinthechimp

Wow, I like this place already. Thanks for the encouragement, guys!

*abalex raises his hand "Question"

Sorry... i spend too much time chatting. Since xbabyx and dogboy beat me to the welcomes, i have a question.
    Your screename is gavinthechimp, but you do not identify as a furry... so my question is are you a genetically enhanced chimp with intelligence, a furry, or does that name come from something entirely different. Only curious.... because i know of very few Monkey Furries (like myself) and wanted to welcome you if you were one.

Correction... i wanted to welcome you either way. So i will.... WELCOME!

gavinthechimp

I actually hadn't heard of furries until after I joined this site-so no, 'fraid I'm not a monkey furry. As soon as I read about furries, I realized my username would be a bit of a problem. Sorry for the confusion

Thanks for the welcome, though!

Quote Originally Posted by gavinthechimp View Post
    I actually hadn't heard of furries until after I joined this site-so no, 'fraid I'm not a monkey furry. As soon as I read about furries, I realized my username would be a bit of a problem. Sorry for the confusion

Thanks for the welcome, though!
    Notta problem. Just curious. Where did it come from? if you don't mind answering. If not... thats ok.

gavinthechimp

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Notta problem. Just curious. Where did it come from? if you don't mind answering. If not... thats ok.
    I usually just make up usernames on the spot. I think in this case the reasoning was something like "well, I've been listening to a lot of Pedro the Lion recently...so I guess I could do a name kind of like that...and chimps wear diapers sometimes, right?" Little did I realize that, out of all the sites to use an animal in my username, this was probably the worst possible one. Yeah, not a very good username story

Quote Originally Posted by gavinthechimp View Post
    I usually just make up usernames on the spot. I think in this case the reasoning was something like "well, I've been listening to a lot of Pedro the Lion recently...so I guess I could do a name kind of like that...and chimps wear diapers sometimes, right?" Little did I realize that, out of all the sites to use an animal in my username, this was probably the worst possible one. Yeah, not a very good username story
    Nah.. there is no bad username.

....well.... ok... there are some bad usernames. But your's is fine. There is actually an 'AlexMonkey' on here too and they are not interested in the furry side of things either. As long as you like your username and it is not inappropriate, then it's fine.