Thread: what is your comunity? open minded or steriotyped?

Default what is your comunity? open minded or steriotyped?

am intrested in what type of people live in your comunity.are they open minded and go with the flow of other peoples likes? exemple gay comunitys be what you want to be. or steriotype close minded where everyone hides who they are. just courios of what the rest of the world is like.

Hi Thumper,
    welcome to Adisc, this may come as a bit of a shock. This is the introduction forum, where you introduce yourself and we ask the questions. So why not try again? In the mean time.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/wife and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Generally most of us are open minded ( can't speak for the furries. Do furries have minds? )(the furries really love me!) Seriously though, Adisc is open minded and there is also a lot of experience and knowledge to be had as well as support.

I gave my intro last week on the 29. how do i post somthing new?