Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: airoliver.de have you tried it, seems like a good place to get diapers

Cool airoliver.de have you tried it, seems like a good place to get diapers

Hi I heard about this website Save Express Sanitaetsfachhandel Discount Versand Weidlich Deutschland and checked it out it is mainly in German but you can click on the English flag and have some of the important info translated. they offer a wide range of European diapers and also some AB items like the NUK5.
    I was wondering have you tried them and what was service and shipping like, it looks like they have discreat shipping.
    any info is good
    thanks
    M.P.

I have come across that one too but I haven't ordered from there because they had the option "send money in safe envelope" as payment. Didn't appear very er... reliable, in my opinion. However I might be wrong. But this seemed too weird an option to me. For AB items like the NUK 5 (also in cute design and rather cheap concerning that fact) I would say take a look here - but I have not tried that site myself yet either!

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    Hi I heard about this website Save Express Sanitaetsfachhandel Discount Versand Weidlich Deutschland and checked it out it is mainly in German but you can click on the English flag and have some of the important info translated. they offer a wide range of European diapers and also some AB items like the NUK5.
    I was wondering have you tried them and what was service and shipping like, it looks like they have discreat shipping.
    any info is good
    thanks
    M.P.
    I forgot to add they do take paypal

I forgot to add they do take paypal
    That's a good thing. Hm. I don't know... maybe you should try it? Is the NUK as expensive as on other AB sites there? Because normally it costs like 5 € if you buy it from the regular pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelionwine View Post
    That's a good thing. Hm. I don't know... maybe you should try it? Is the NUK as expensive as on other AB sites there? Because normally it costs like 5 € if you buy it from the regular pharmacy.
    ya its about 5 euros with a plain guard
    on ebay with printed guard is like $25-$30 us
    Idk but I havent seen it at my local pharmacy

ya its about 5 euros with a plain guard
    on ebay with printed guard is like $25-$30 us
    Idk but I havent seen it at my local pharmacy
    Hmmmm. Well, I haven't "seen" it here either, I asked for it. Sometimes they get the stuff from God knows where and have them hidden somewhere or whatever. When I went in to ask for diapers, they were like "Oh, I have to go downstairs to get them". Because in the actual pharmacy room they only had regular Tena pullup pants and light incontinence products but no actual diapers. Was kinda weird and funny. But could be they only sell these NUK 5's here in German pharmacies? Not sure.

I've ordered from them a couple of times without issue.
    The packaging is discreet, and shipping is reasonably quick considering how big the box was last time (I order four packs of Abena M4s!).

Shipping to the Canada or the US isn't that cost effective. I looked into it once, the shipping cost more than the diapers.

I ordered from them most of the time now and can only recommend. The choice is very huge and the price for the diapers is verybgood. The shippingg within Germany is OK.

They chaarge around 0.50 € for discrete packaging (they then use a diaper carton turned inside out) and with the PayPal nothing has gone wrong. I assume, they often send to younger people and therefore offer the cash possibility.

However, I doubt that sending to the US is a reasonable option, it just feels that it can't be cheap. If any of you requires additional translation or any help ordering etc. feel free to ask!

Cheers,
    Marc

I bought my nuk 5 from a guy who ordered a lot of nuk 5's in bulk from this site. Since he imported them to the US it took a while. But it also took weeks for the company to even ship them. So I wouldn't order from them. On the other hands the nuk 5 was good.