Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who use Tight Diapers...

Default For those who use Tight Diapers...

Well recently bought my first Pack, sadly they are a little too small, i managed to put them on with tape, but they are too tight, it press a liittle too hard my member and it hurts a bit, is there any danger about too tight Diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboroz View Post
    Well recently bought my first Pack, sadly they are a little too small, i managed to put them on with tape, but they are too tight, it press a liittle too hard my member and it hurts a bit, is there any danger about too tight Diapers?
    Not really any "danger." Tight diapers (or underwear) can hinder production of viable sperm which, unless you're trying to father a child right now, is harmless and temporary. You're definitely not going to suffer any long-term ill effects from wearing a tight diaper.

Since you mentioned they were baby diapers on another thread: If you can even put them on without modification, consider yourself lucky! I really like baby diapers, but I usually wear them in underwear. The only exception is size 7 Pampers, which I can actually put on without any modification (despite having a 38" waist and even larger hips/butt) thanks to the absurdly stretchy sides. It's not very comfortable, but it is pretty entertaining!

LL

It's good to know!, also the weather on my city is very hot and the diaper gets hot quickly, i heard that it's harmfull for testicles to be hot, is there any danger in that? sorry for all the questions

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboroz View Post
    It's good to know!, also the weather on my city is very hot and the diaper gets hot quickly, i heard that it's harmfull for testicles to be hot, is there any danger in that? sorry for all the questions
    Nahh... Again, it's all temporary. To make yourself feel better, do a bit of web searching for "tight underwear harmful" and similar things. You'll get the same answer. Unless you're going to try making a baby on the same day you wear a tight/hot diaper, I don't think you have anything to worry about in that regard. Instead, you should worry about whether the diaper will stay on, be sufficiently absorbent, etc., which are the more immediately issues with baby diapers.

Enjoy your diapers! You'll be perfectly fine.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    The only exception is size 7 Pampers, which I can actually put on without any modification (despite having a 38" waist and even larger hips/butt) thanks to the absurdly stretchy sides. It's not very comfortable, but it is pretty entertaining!
    Pampers 7 fits a 38" waist?! Cool! I didn't even consider them an option. *has to try them now

Quote Originally Posted by kitsiulla View Post
    Pampers 7 fits a 38" waist?! Cool! I didn't even consider them an option. *has to try them now
    Oh yes indeed. Well, so as not to provoke those who enjoy debating the meaning of "fit," I'll reiterate: I can "put on" a Pampers size 7. The length of the diaper is the main limiting factor, so careful positioning is a must if I intend on actually *using* Pampers this way (though it's not too bad).

With a little practice, the tapes on the new "3-Way Fit" size 7 diapers can be stretched to about 1m apart (yes, a whole meter!) without tearing. It's crazy, but it's crazy-cool.

LL

EDIT: I should emphasize that the 1m thing is definitely only possible with the new "3-Way Fit" diapers. The previous style usually poops out somewhere around 85-90cm because of a weaker bond between the tape and the elastic. That's probably good enough for a lot of people, though!

Well, still worth a try If they don't fit then they can still be used as stuffers Thanks!

if thats really possible then a lot of people could fit in a pampers size 7, not comfortably mind you but it would fit them

Again, thanks for sharing your experience with newbies!