Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

Hi, everyone i'm new to the forum, I'm a diaper lover and an adult baby, this is my first time reaching out into the ab/dl community.

I'm in the military and love cars and watching new movies. I live out in hawaii, and enjoy wearing diapers everywhere.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. thanks

Hi BC,
    Welcome to Adisc, nice intro, but we do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/Wife and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

How do you cope with nappy wearing and being in the military? As far as reaching out goes, you've probably come to the best site there is. Adisc is all about support and there is a lot of it available as wella s a load of experience and knowledge about what it is we are and do.

Find yourself a few forums that look interesting, jump in and enjoy. If you have any questions at all then please feel free to aask them in here or in the forums.

What's your job in the Military? Are you an engineer or soldier or something else? Inquiring minds wanna know.

And by the way, feel free to post more than just about diapers - we're looking for information about you, diapers are just a part of that.

Nice to meet you!