Thread: About my self

Post About my self

Hi again am so sorry that I haven't wrote alittle about my self. I'm a Diabedic, I had a faimly a long time ago but my Fetish got in the way and I lost them. I don't read books because I don't rember what I have read. The only thing that I have found that I understand is the Bible. Any way I have a daughter she is a mother now and has given me a 13 yr old grandson. I have a dog named Peaches she will be 4 the 24th of this month. My father died in 1998 and my mother died in 2003 witch makes me an orfun lol. I live alone and miss my parents alot. I don't work any more and am retired. I live in my trailer in this little RV park in Washington state. I hope that this will help others under stand me a little more. oh yah and I like to help others out when they are in need.

Hi CottonBoy,
    Welcome to Adisc. I'm sorry that you feel you lost your family due to being an ab/dl. I know a lot of people don't understand it and that can frighten them. But toactually abandon a family member because of it, that's not good. Are you type 1 or type 2. I've had type 2 for about 12 years. If you can only read 1 book then the Bible is a good one to have.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.