Page 1 of 28 123451121 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Default Super Smash Bros. Brawl

You KNOW it had to be done! =3

I've just learned about the astonishing number of tracks in the game, it's incredible, in fact I'm downloading them right now. There are 314 music tracks in SSBB in all, the best I've heard so far is probably the Final Boss battle theme, Final Destination (look for it on YouTube, you'll find it easily).

I've also seen a video of a Final Smash compilation, some of them look incredible, and others seem strange and make me want to try them out, like Luigi's. Anyways, there's a lot of stuff I look forward to in Brawl, if you have anything to add or Brawl stuff that you found, just post it here.

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!!! i've owend every other super smash game and thay were both the first games i got for the respective system (ssb on n64 and ssbm on gamecube). i was amazing at both of them too, and with the internet... WOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS GANNA BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

after this game comes out, wii will be the 1# system. xbox and ps3 wont even come close.

I can not wait for u.s. release. Japan is lucky. But i feel sorry for Europe you have to wait allot of time.I own the other two too.

It's a pity it's causing bricked Wii's in Japan and most of the characters are copy-paste jobs :\ Disappointing.

What do you mean by copy-paste jobs? And it's normal for a crossover fighting game, you know... Also, the music makes up for it. It's being said that SSBB contains 30 games worth of music.

i for one have been following brawl since E3 and it seems like it's shaping up to be the best smash bros. title yet

Brawl is shaping up to be the best in the smash bros series since its inception, the question however remains as to how it will shape up competitively is my concern.

With all the features put into it designed to make someone stop and go "look at the pretty game," the ability for anyone and everyone to play with anyone and everyone with no regard as to any kind of skill level selector, the removal of all edgehogging abilities and tactics, and most notably the removal of L-Canceling, Smashers all around the world are yelling "WTF SAKURAI" (At Toon Link, Falco, Wolf, Lucas, and R.O.B.) at everything put into the game.

It's gonna be nice to look at the pretty game, but I wanna look at the pretty fight that's going on in the front of the game, not the ship flying through the background that has absolutely nothing to do with the fight whatsoever. (Is Sakurai compensating for 64 or something?)

If Wario doesn't measure up to my expectations (and they're already being lowered with each Wario video I see), I... don't know what I'd do.

prolly hole myself up in my dorm with Melee and not emerge until I can waveshine like a b*tch is what I'd do O.O

Quote Originally Posted by glassyeyedbb View Post
    this game has practically 2 gigabytes of music!
    A little more than 1 GIG for me. =3