Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is my avatar ok or pushing it

Default is my avatar ok or pushing it

just made the avatar and wondering if it ok .

Can't really tell what it is comrad. Is it a person being pulled down into a toilet by a creature? It's hard to make out the detail on such a small thumbnail. Sorry if you spent a lot of time making it, not trying to be mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleaf View Post
    Can't really tell what it is comrad. Is it a person being pulled down into a toilet by a creature? It's hard to make out the detail on such a small thumbnail. Sorry if you spent a lot of time making it, not trying to be mean.
    lol it only took 2 min but thanks

Supersam1223

What do you mean by pushing it?

umm its not me in the pic found it on line and burled out the face and added this is why i wear diapers

It's so hard to tell what your avatar is, that I couldn't decide whether to be bothered by it :-)

Supersam1223

I zoomed in on my iPod and I don't see anything that's "pushing it". IMO it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I zoomed in on my iPod and I don't see anything that's "pushing it". IMO it's fine.
    kk thanks

Cherub

I can't make heads or tails of it. I can tell there is a toilet, and then there's this jumbled mess of something in it. As for pushing what is acceptable,, well, I don't see a problem. However, if any of the mods do, the will let you know. They'll give you the chance to change it to something else.

All I can tel is there is THREE hands/arms.

So, it seems like someone with overly long, bent arms. Their legs are cut off at the hip leave no leg nubs and the person is now disposing of a human body down the toilet. (hench the 3rd arm/hand)