Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon blue

Default Pokemon blue

who remembers playing Pokemon blue in school?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 03-Oct-2011 at 03:58. Reason: fixed title.

StockingAnarchy

Pokemon Plue? (Is that like some new hack?) LOL
    In all seriousness yes as I was about 5-6 when the Pokemon craze started in the states, I was one of the best on the playground back then

well, it wasn't blue that i had gotten started on, I had first found pokemon gold version on my school's playground while in kindergarden. I then began the craze at my school, beggining the huge battle torney of my school on the playground over 3 weeks. The winner ended up being me, as I had some major ideas in pokemon back then...

I started back in like 2002 with a copy of Pokemon Silver I got in a secondhand store, though I later went back and got my hands on the first ones. I have played through the main series religiously since the day I got them.

Quote Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy View Post
    Pokemon Plue? (Is that like some new hack?) LOL
    In all seriousness yes as I was about 5-6 when the Pokemon craze started in the states, I was one of the best on the playground back then
    Pokemon blue is the first pokemon game every made

Quote Originally Posted by zachery980 View Post
    Pokemon blue is the first pokemon game every made
    Along with Red.

It was about the summer of 2007 (If my math's right) when I got started on Pokemon. My best friend was having trouble getting past the Elite Four in Pokemon LeafGreen, and offered to help him because I have a knack for video games. I got him all the way to the Champion, and I didn't want to give it back to him. I was instantly hooked.

His friend (who became my friend shortly after) let me borrow his copy of Pokemon Emerald, and it's now my favorite game in the whole Pokemon franchise. Maybe it's because it's the first one I ever played and beaten, I don't know.

And my personal best time in Pokemon Emerald (getting through the Champion and all) is about 11:57 if I remember correctly.

I started with pokemon blue and it was one of the first things our household ever ordered online.

My first Pokemon game was Blue, shortly after it was released. Charizard is still my favorite because of that game. I remember using the GameBoy link cable to battle and trade Pokemon with other kids on the bus. One of my friends had Red, which worked out well for getting all 151 Pokemon.

I'll admit I was a late comer. My first Pokemon game was Ruby but I absolutely loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterD View Post
    I'll admit I was a late comer. My first Pokemon game was Ruby but I absolutely loved it.
    Same boat, i loved pokemon not so much the tv program it got bland after the first few times i watched it, the movies were OK just OK. The only thing about ruby was i never understood how the fk you got a base in those trees in the forest town where you get fly, there was always rummer's about being able to get a base in there

My favourite experience so far in pokemon was using my friends Ds hack card thingy, to get 7 manaphy to rule the poke-battle world (or get owned by grass trainers lol)
    But as all trends end, the pokemon one at my school ended with *shudders* yugioh (yes i did google lol, shows how much i like it) i never got to grasps with it...