Thread: hello im zac

Default hello im zac

im zachery(this is my real name ). as long as i have fun i dont care. In a nut shell. I do just a bout every thing. If you would like to know more google zachery980. I use this user name for every thing
    Last edited by SillyFox; 01-Oct-2011 at 16:02.

Hey Zach! Welcome to the site! Why not share a bit more about what your into so we have a direct refrance? I love breathe carolina and some of my favorite things to do are going on walks, working, and just relaxing in bed on weekends What kind of music do you like? Have any past-times or odd collections? Between you and me... And the internet... I collect Jones Bottle Caps

ok i like to mod and hack random crap. i love camping, hiking, biking. i have autism witch makes me ungodly smart but, i fail with social skills. i still live with my mom for oddvious reasons. i live by rules that i made over the years and i cant break them. (hard to explain)