Thread: goodnites bed mats

Default goodnites bed mats

This is a video for goodnites bed mats, not drynites bed mats. Could it be a fake, or is goodnites really bringing bed mats to the US?

It looks genuine to me.
    If it *is* a fake, someone clearly has way too much free time on their hands (and should apply for a job doing comercials).

Nice ad. I would definitely buy this product to use with my diapers when it comes out. I especially liked the soundtrack, but the pie charts were a bit excessive.

Needless to say, I am excited!

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    It looks genuine to me.
    If it *is* a fake, someone clearly has way too much free time on their hands (and should apply for a job doing comercials).
    I agree

I don't think it is meant as a commercial but as a presentation for the boardroom.

I agree with MasterPython, I think this was a presentation for a board, or investors. If it's fake, the person who did it spent WAY too much time on it.

WarrenW

I mean like you can get these for your dog, why not ppl?

I'd believe that it's true. I saw Drynites bedmats in the UK something like three and a half years ago but I wasn't able to fit them in my suitcase to bring them back. I guess it makes sense that they would introduce the bedmats in the US too, since Drynites and Goodnites are the same thing.