Thread: Noob

Default Noob

Hi... I'm new. Nice to meet everyone.

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Ok, I hate to bump my own thread, but apparently there isn't an edit button... that or I'm blind. At 7 in the morning and a horrible case of insomnia... that's not beyond impossible. At any rate here's a more detailed introduction.

Attention ANY and ALL reading this introduction. NO ONE (not any institution or one person) has permission to USE, or BORROW ANYTHING from my profile, photographs or writing for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER without my expressed written permission!!! This includes any transmissions of any variety including but not limited to Private Messages, E-mails, Fax, Text, or Telephone Conversations. Failure to comply in this request will result in immediate, and severe legal actions!!!

Greetings! I am Fallen Dark, (same one that's on FL). A professional lurker around the different sub-culture communities, and one whose been involved since about 1999/2000 with one aspect or another.

If I had to sum up my "about me" in a single word, that would be Scorpio. I identify all to well with the full aspect of my astrological sign. I am kind, passionate, caring, loyal, guarded, secretive, sensual, sexual, and sensitive. Once you have earned my trust, you've earned a friend for life, that is unless you do something to betray me then it's something that I'll never let you forget! I live and work in or around the Los Angeles, California area but due to my profession I end up traveling quite a bit. I love to travel! I love to meet new people, and share experiences. I am very much a people person. I love theater, music, movies, games (all types), and nature. I am an open book, and will answer any question honest, and strait to the point. This sometimes upsets people, so please don't ask any questions that you're not prepared to hear the answers to.

I am not religious, and I have found very little use for religion in my life. I grew up in a non denominational United Church of Christ, and joined the Pentecostal movement during my teen years. While I still have family who are enslaved to the church I liberated myself from that bondage years ago. My current personal philosophy regarding religion is as follows: Your religion is like your dick. I'm sure it brings you a lot of pleasure, and I'm sure you are proud of it, but I don't want you waving it around in public, and most certainly I don't want you forcing it down my throat!

I am defenitely not vanilla in any sense of the word, and I think it's my Scorpio nature that ensures to that. I'm curious about, well just about everything that makes up this(or any) sub-culture. I'm enjoying canning, whips, floggers, paddles, sensation play, spanking, scratching, and fire cupping. I'm just getting my feet wet with violet wands, and suction cupping too, and I'm enjoying every minute of it!

My status is listed as a "switch" only because I want to experience everything first hand, so I know what I'm inflicting upon my play partners in the scene. I'm certainly a switch for exploration sake, but submission, (unless we've got something special going on) just isn't on the menu. I've got a very strong feeling that once I get to where I want to be in the Dom world, I will be a Master, and only a Master.

I can be quite spontaneous and random. Like I said, there is a lot of things in this community that I'm either into, or looking for the chance to get into, but of everything out there that I have interests in, you should know that I identify myself as a Diaper Lover first and foremost, and an Adult Baby second, and a daddy quickly behind that. I'm very open to exploring other aspects of the community provided I can find either a safe group, or a safe person to explore things like Age Play or what not with.

Diapers?! Wait, whaaaat? I know. I get that a lot from people I choose to let into that dirty little secret in my life. I've got to admit, for such an open and accepting community (such as what we have here around Fetlife) Diapers, and those who are into them, are kind of the red-headed step children of the whole lot. We're kind of the misfit toys in Santa's workshop. Look I see it like this; we all have our little things that blow our skirts up, catches our fancy, tweaks our tits, or perks our pickles, mine just happens to be something that's just on the left side of the usual. It's simple I don't judge you, you don't judge me. We live happily.

My history with diapers is a long one, going back to when I was a young boy with issues on wetting the bed. Add in some regression dealing with deaths in the family, and you've got the making for one very confused teenager once I came into my own sexual awareness. I originally discovered I wasn't alone in the world with my desire to wear diapers around the age of 19 when I stumbled upon a website DPF. That opened the doors to the AB/DL world for me, and my life hasn't been the same since! So much in that I've come to accept who I am, and be comfortable in my own skin. The one thing I haven't been completely comfortable with though, is being very open about my fetish interests to the general public. I like to keep this shit in the closet where it belongs. Diapers doubly so. I'll elaborate more on that in another paragraph or two.

If you talk to me about my interests you'll find that I've got a lot of different things going on that isn't just related to diapers. In fact, it doesn't have to be about what we wear under our cloths at all with me. I'm more than happy to discuss whats the latest, and best movie as I am to discuss AB/DL related topics, and almost prefer the former to the latter.

You'll notice that I don't (and never will)put a profile picture of myself up. That's not because I'm fake, or not real or anything. It's just because I don't want the general public being able to identify this aspect of my life based upon my appearance, or name searches. We all have our own reasons for anonymity on the internet, mine just happens to deal with keeping my job. If you get to know me better, you'll see that I have no problem talking about what I do, and of course you'll understand why I'm down right psychotic about keeping off the public radar with this stuff.

If you talk to me, and get to know me then I'm usually very open about who I am, and I have a lot of non AB/DL related pictures to share- if you are into that stuff. If not, I have lots of stories, or other social skills that you might find charming.

I'm an open book, so please ask me questions, or engage me! I wouldn't be here on this site if I wasn't looking for attention. Pick my brain, talk to me, engage me, validate me, fantasize about me, use me, what ever you wish. I await you...

As an added little foot note here about sending friend requests. Please folks, have some respect for me as a human, and an intelligent one at that. Please don't just send me a blind friend request, and doubly so if I don't already know you or have talked to you at some length. I don't ask for much of this community, but I am very strict about my privacy. I'm sorry if this makes me sound like an asshat to you. I'm really not that bad of a person. I just ask that you be respectful to me as an individual, and not see me merely as an object of perversion. Thank you.
    Last edited by FallenDark; 01-Oct-2011 at 12:20.

Hi FallenDark
    welcome to Adisc. That is some intro, and very obviously an fL member. But before I and you go any further you should check Especially given that some of the things you are talking about are not 13+ suitable. Adisc is primarily a support group for *b/*l/Furries and sissy's and related types and the mods are fairly strict. So apart form your list and love of various fetishes.

Why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.