Thread: what diaper could I get

Default what diaper could I get

I dont want to order any diapers online, so it limits me to the stores, what off brand diaper is there that would have the most qualities as a diaper from the 90s. Plastic, noisy, all white, thick. I prefer baby diapers, but am open to adult diapers. I bought a pack of the dollar general store brand diapers a year ago and they were nice and thick and after I removed the outer cloth cover they were plastic and wrinkly but just bought a pack a month ago and found they have changed them dramatically. I dont like them anymore. I want to find a diaper that resembles one from when I was younger. Remember I dont want to mail order

From what I know the better ones are found online. If your looking in stores for plastic backed diapers you should go for Depends Maximum Protection.

There aren't too many store bought diapers out there that haven't gone to the cloth-like backing. You will really have to do some looking. I would also recommend looking at thrift places like Good Will.