Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Default Hi Everyone

Hey everyone just thought I would stop by and say hi

Hi Stocking Anarchy,
    Welcome to Adisc. I'm a little confused so please excuse the questions. Your profile says female and sissy baby, so are you really a male who wants to be treated and seen as a girl. Or are you a real teenage girl, who likes frilly things? While I'm asking questions. We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Other thanthat, find a few forums you like the look of and jumop in. if yiu have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

I adore frilly things
    As for my hobbies and interests, I'm really into video editing and sound editing (Though I am huge on my privacy so i wont post anything i do here, well at least not yet) I'm, also a huge fan of professional wrestling, video gaming, and anime.
    Books: I'm a fan of horror and mystery books but one of my all time favorites is "the Outsiders" and "Catcher in the Rye"
    Movies: Not a huge fan of them sorry
    Music: I don't hate any type of music but I prefer punk rock and alternative.
    Significant other: Nope :0 been single for a few years and loving it , but there are a few people that know about me being a DL.

Anymore questions?

Hi~ Wow.. that's so autonomous. And it rarely convey's any true sense of meaning or establishes any character what so ever.

Allow me to try this again. Salutations Stocking. A formal greeting less used these days in most online forums I've participated in. I'm not quite sure why... I find it charming. I noticed in a more recent post on this thread you like the horror genre? May I suggest a book to you then, I have a feeling it'll be right up your dark alley. Susan Kay's the author, the title: "Phantom". Dark Gothic romance set in Victorian France. I'd also recommend a fine glass of Marlott, and a warm fireplace, but given the unknown fact of your age I would hate to contribute to the delinquency of a minor.

With that I think I'll take my leave of this thread for now!

I would agree with you on The Outsiders, One of the few that I have read in school and acually enjoyed

Welcome to Adisc

I live RPGs and Shojo anime

Hi and welcome StockingAnarchy, just out of curiosity, have you read any of the 'Anarchists cookbooks?'