Thread: My intro

Default My intro

Hey i just got out of the navy and am working landscaping.
    I am new to the whole abdl scene and as of right now i see my self as more of a dl than an ab but i havent had the opportunity to really explore the other half, id also like to give being a daddy to a little girl a try.
    I love watching sports. Football especially i am a huge notre dame and packer fan. I dont play alot of video games id rather be out hangin with the bros.
    Id love to Get anything out of this site. Friends especially. Id love to talk to you if you would talk to me

Welcome to ADISC, Wags. (Not to be confused with Wegs.)

When you say "football", do you mean American football or football in general?

Hello I think you will get a lot out of this site. I just joined yesterday and cant get away from it. After so many years with no one to converse with on these fetish subjects, it is like a whole new world opened up. You will find so many similiarities between yourself and other members. I know for years I was wondering if I was the only one with certain thoughts and I get here and wow. Joining this site is probably the best thing I have done for myself in a long time. Welcome

Hi Wags,
    Welcome to Adisc. I'm sure you'll get to talk to loads of people, with all sorts of fascinating things to say. However if you are looking for a little girl, and want to meet one, you would be better off in another site as Adisc is not a meeting site, if you are happy just to chat ot rp with someone who likes bing an LG then have a look at:- While doing that , why not have a look around the other forums and see if there is anything you fancy, if there is jump right in.

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Any questions? If you have please feel free to come back here and ask, or post it in a forum.