Thread: Any true stories???

Default Any true stories???

Anyone have any true stories they would like to share about being humiliated and made to wear a diaper. Im talking a real occurance and not a fantasy or role play. And what resulted in it and how did you handle it?

no but came real close to having to wear one in middle school but after much pleading and begging I talked mom out of it. But now that I am older and enjoy that sort of thing I am just trying to figure out what it actually would have been like

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    no but came real close to having to wear one in middle school but after much pleading and begging I talked mom out of it. But now that I am older and enjoy that sort of thing I am just trying to figure out what it actually would have been like
    Way did she wont that?

I think you are asking why she was going to make me wear a diaper. The reason was I would poop my pants quite often. Why I dont really know but as far as I can figure I was always afraid to use the toilet. The whole story is in my short story in this category

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Anyone have any true stories they would like to share about being humiliated and made to wear a diaper. Im talking a real occurance and not a fantasy or role play. And what resulted in it and how did you handle it?
    That's as specific as it is unlikely, and will most likely only going to attract fantasy stories. Closed