Thread: My Intro...

Default My Intro...

Hello! DD74601 the checking in, I have been reading some articles and forum posts on the site and thought I would join.

I am in my upper 30ís and I'm a diaper lover and enjoy wearing and using diapers.

I am a system engineer by trade and I enjoy watching reality TV shows like (Hellís Kitchen, Master Chef, Gold Rush, and Storm Chasers), playing on the Xbox 360, listening to music (50-90ís Rock-Pop, Country, Compt. Jazz) and last but not least listening to old time radio programs like (The Shadow, Fibber McGee and Molly, Jack Benny, This is Your FBI, Dragnet, and The Lux Radio Theater)

Hi DD,
    welcome to Adisc. And a very nice intro, so nice in fact,you've already answered most of the questions I normally ask.

Are you married or in a relationship? and if so does your partner know you wear nappies?

As for the rest of it,ind a fw forums you like the look of and jump in. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Welcome to the site we are glad to have you here!! Great intro!!!! Definitely better than mine which was not too great Lolz .