Thread: Finally, now it's official

Default Finally, now it's official

Hi,

I think it's time I introduced myself:

My name is Jay (well, of course, not my _real_ name, although that does start with the same letter).

I'm a 47 year old (gay) male from Amsterdam and I've been wearing and using diapers for about 20 years now (although, come to think of it, liking them does go back longer than that, maybe about 30 years).

I'm living together with my boy-friend since 1994 and we've met 3 years before that. He isn't a DL, but occasionally he wears one for me.

I have some AB tendencies, but for the most part I'm just a DL. Like wetting a lot (and the occasional messing - but dislike the smell), sleepers, plastic pants and like cotton aswell as disposable diapers.

I have some DL-friends and making new ones is on my whish-list (although there are some circumstances which make it difficult to set my mind to it - but don't let that scare you. I am quite a normal guy for the most part)

I'm not the most talkative guy, but when I'm at ease, nothing can stop me (well, not quite true - but you get what I mean)

Oh yeah, before I forget: english is not my native language. So please forgive my silly mistakes and spelling errors...

Greetz,

Jay

Welcome! It sounds like you've got a keeper, especially if you've been together since '94! So tell us, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any hobbies/interests/games anything?

I think your English is impressive. I hope you enjoy the site.

Hey,

Yeah, I forgot to mention that

Hobbies are: music (mainly listening, I have some keyboards gathering dust at the moment, but when everything is back to normal in my head, I'm planning on setting them up again and try to make something that actually sounds nice ). I think I have quite a broad taste for music (Vangelis, Rammstein, classic, pop and some obscure throat singing and other. As long as it sounds good, I might like it - I have close to 60000 MP3's in my collection).

Also enjoy playing my PS3 (I like the shooters more than RPG. I guess I'm not patient enough to sort out what I'm supposed to do). I'm a big fan of animation movies (Disney - of course, but also manga (Ghost in the shell, Howls moving castle, Spirited away, Akira...), SF (StarWars, Star Trek (nope, not a trekkie) and fantasy (Lord of the Rings, Legend).

I like to travel, but then again, I don't (I know, kinda confusing). In other words, once I am there, it's ok, but the preperations and all that makes me nerveous).

I work (at the administration of) a DNA research lab doing all sorts of things (apart from sitting at the reception desk): part responsible for the IT part of the company (the simple things), small maintenance etc....

Concerning my boy-friend (I still find that a confusing word: boyfriend (we aren't married) but since he's 43, the term 'boy' doesn't quite apply anymore) he's a keeper allright (allthough, stuffing him behind the wallpaper letting him stay there is also sometimes on my mind). He's a very nice, open minded guy, and 'still crazy (for him) after all these years'. Love goes deep (with it's ups and downs).

We live close the the centre of Amsterdam in an aparment building (bought it some five years ago), enjoy the city and it's surroundings...

Any other questions? Don't hesitate (maybe I'll even answer them)

Greetz,

Jay

Wow, I think you are the only other human being I've ever heard mention Vangelis! It takes one of good tastes that are really off the beaten path to find themselves even knowing what Vangelis is, I think. Actually, I think we have a bit in common-sci fi, some music, fantasy stuff. Yep, good stuff!

I've struck something I think....

How about:
    Tomita
    Tangerine dream (well, the earlier years)
    Kraftwerk (obvious, isn't it)
    Wally Badarou
    Jean Michel Jarre (not everything)

Like I said, my collection of MP3's almost hits 60000, so there's bound to be more than the above. It even contains dub-step (play it loud - neighbours? what neighbours..) TiŽsto (hey, I'm Dutch), classical (known and unknown stuff), stand-up comedy (Jeff Dunham, Jeff Foxworthy), Frou Frou (Frou who?).

I think I'd better stop mentioning them, too much.

Manga: Studio Gibli, if you know it, Oh yeah and I like comics too (European, not Superman or similar)...

btw xbabyx, saw your stuff about the SUV, pretty heavy stuff...

For now, enough I think..

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1965 View Post
    I've struck something I think....

How about:
    Tomita
    Tangerine dream (well, the earlier years)
    Kraftwerk (obvious, isn't it)
    Wally Badarou
    Jean Michel Jarre (not everything)

Like I said, my collection of MP3's almost hits 60000, so there's bound to be more than the above. It even contains dub-step (play it loud - neighbours? what neighbours..) TiŽsto (hey, I'm Dutch), classical (known and unknown stuff), stand-up comedy (Jeff Dunham, Jeff Foxworthy), Frou Frou (Frou who?).

I think I'd better stop mentioning them, too much.

Manga: Studio Gibli, if you know it, Oh yeah and I like comics too (European, not Superman or similar)...

btw xbabyx, saw your stuff about the SUV, pretty heavy stuff...

For now, enough I think..

Jay
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Yeah, getting schmucked by an SUV is not at all fun. But, it was a very enlightening experience, to be sure. It's kinda something to be part of the 15 percent (and hence, we're having this conversation).

And judging from your list, I have some other stuff to go find, as you've mentioned one of my favorite things in the Universe, specifically Tangerine Dream. I won't pretend to be conversant in their body of work, but it started as a thing where I downloaded some random free promotional track, then it said, "If you like that, you'll like this other thing." I followed that trail of bread crumbs for a bit, and one of the stops was some track by Tangerine Dream. I wound up buying Zeit, Dream Mixes 3, Le Parc, and Tyger, and I rather enjoy them, I will say.

It's kinda funny you mention them, because I find my tastes in music really swing, and they'll stay in some realm or other for awhile, leaving other interests for a quite a long time. I'm finding myself coming back into the classical area, the area where I like more relaxing type stuff, and Tangerine Dream fits the bill for me in that regard. Now I'm thinking they'll find their way back onto my iPod!

Hey,

Just as with JMJ, I don't like everything TD made and makes. I'm more fan of the period they made Poland, White Eagle, Hyperborea and Logos. I've bought 11 albums and not really looking for new ones, but still listening to the ones I have.

Tomita is classical music played on synths (Moog among others) - it's a bit like Wendy Carlos (switched on Bach, Switched on Brandenburg), but he covered more composers. Some of his interpretations I find very beautiful.

Wally Badarou is something different but still synth (try Dachstein Angels).

As with most things, a taste of music is part the people you hang out with and what you parents liked. My dad was more a middle of the road kind of music lover, but he's the one who bought the first album of Vangelis (Spiral - the track 'to the unknown man' was a small hit here in the Netherlands) and thus introduced me to that kind of music.
    Of course, synth music didn't have the 'cool' factor like dance music or rock had, so finding someone else having the same taste could be a challange (at least, when I went to school - in the pre-internet era they refer to as 'the eighties').

The most tracks I have are downloaded from the internet (newsgroups), where I wasn't really looking for anything, but randomly clicked some tracks, burned them on a CD and (really) listen to it to find the interesting ones (and then go back to download the rest).

Regarding accidents: I consider myself lucky never to have bumped into anything larger or more solid by accident than a human being (I did have a period where I seemed to attract small injuries (cutting myself in my wrist with a knife at work - nope, suicide wasn't my intention, just opening a tube was (and after that came my arm: stiches!!), falling from my bike and finding an unwanted extra hole in my thumb and some other silly things). I'm hoping those kind of things will pass me by for as long as possible .

Jay