Thread: generic introduction

Default generic introduction

hi hi hi hi

i remember making this account a while ago, and only now have i figured that i would actually post something

i don't really have very much to say other than that i'm mostly interested in reading about the community, as i know so little about it!

Hi there iii,
    Welcome to Adisc. That's an unusual name, how did you come up with it? The best thing to do is to find a few forums you like the look of and just jump in an enjoy. If you have questions, feel free to ask in here or in the other forums

For now though. We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Welcome. So yes indeed, tell us about yourself. We're more of a community of people that happens to like diapers, as opposed to a diaper community, so we enjoy all sorts of conversations, only some of which involve diapers.

Again, welcome.

You list yourself as an AB, so you must know somethings, if for no other reason than feelings based on your own desires. Anyway, this is a good place to learn more, as wearing diapers and their many ramifications is that which we discuss the most.