Thread: average guy

Default average guy

Hello, I would consider myself an average guy. I am employed and have quite a few friends. I like constructing things and automobiles. Dont really know what else to say, but I have a lot of questions that I hope I could get some opinions and insight on. I am a single guy and never had any serious relationships. In my free time I like to research all kinds of things as I have quite a thirst for knowledge. I like having deep and intellectual conversations with friends.
    Last edited by coolguy; 30-Sep-2011 at 21:05.

Hi Coolguy,
    and welcome to Adisc. Thats a pretty short intro, so before you bomabard us with questions how about you answering some?

We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/wife and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Also have a look around and find a few forums that look interesting and dive in and enjoy. if you have any question splease feel free to ask

I noticed you posted a question it would be better under one of the forums as this is for introduction and greetings, You will probably find the Mods will close it and post it elsewhere.

But your questions was "I have a sexual urge to send a picture of myself wearing a diaper to a woman I know. Thinking about doing this excites me to no end. I fantasize about what would happen. I can imagine that what would happen is that she would humiliate me by sending it to everyone and putting it on the net. I am not 100% sure that she would but probably 90%. I would be really embarrassed if this happened, but for some reason it is probably my most fantasized event. She is the type of girl that would probably enjoy getting a pic like that to use to humiliate me.

Has anyone ever sent a pic to a woman with this situation and what was the outcome? I am worried that I will do this sometime. I know I shouldnt but also extremely want to. Just knowing that she would have the utmost power over me with the pic and it would be totally in her power to do what she wants with it. Any past experiences or opinions would be appreciated. "

No I have never done it, Why would you want to get yourself arrested? She could claim sexual harrassment and get you into a world of trouble. Other people may have different views or answers or may have done it. But my advice would be Don't do it.

My pleasure, i f I can be of any more assistance just call.

A car guy eh? What do you like then? Mr. X and I have a '78 Continental Town Coupe that we enjoy during the summer weekends. It's a survivor that we bought early last summer on a whim, and the body and interior are both in pretty good shape, with just a small bit of rust starting to creep around the rear fenders. We also need to do a bit of engine work on it, although that's a new development. Either way, it's a hell of a lot of fun to drive!