Thread: Hello i am sora :)

Default Hello i am sora :)

Hi i am sora ^^ Nice to meet you all i am kind and fun to get on with ^^ i also help my friends when they need help and they would do the same for me ^^ i also have a wicked sence of humuor too and i am also a prankster sometimes just to anoy my friends in a FUN way not a hurtful way :thumbsup

---------- Post added at 11:56 ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 ----------

Also i am sorry if i am posting things in the wrong place i am new here so please give me a chance XD NICE TO MEET YOU ALL and hope to make some new friends in the ABDL friend world

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your time around here and have fun to; what are some of your other hobbies (besides pranking people! )

( love your avatar XD )

^^ hehe well i love my xbox and i also love reading and i have only just got into wrighting fiction
    i hope to post a few stories on here soon XD

but yeah i am a nice guy to get on with

Welcome to Adisc! Nice to see another person from the UK that also plays xbox :P

hehe thanks but one problem i dont have xbox live though