Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: finally told her

  1. #1

    Smile finally told her

    Back story, me and the gf have been on a break for the past 2 months. I felt that i was having a quarter life crisis and needed some time to myself. During this time we were still talking and hanging out once in awhile.


    So the other night i told her we needed to talk as i had a few things to tell her. Well after 30 mins i finally had the balls to tell her i am a DL, at first she didn't know what it was so i explained it to her and told her all of my back story about it. (she did know that i did have a bed wetting issue and bladder control problems) So after bout 15mins of explaining it she pretty much said so what! I was shocked and happy and felt great that she didn't care at all. So now i have an amazing girl friend that doesn't care that i am a DL and wants to support me on it.

    Side note is i randomly told her i was gonna buy her a pair of footed pajama's and she totally said she would were them!!! ?????

  2. #2

    Default

    Nice that's great that your girlfriend is accepting of your dl interests. Who knows you might even luck out and be able to wear a diaper to go with the pjs you plan to get her.

  3. #3

    Default

    Congrats! Telling Ur gf n having her accept you for who you truely ate is one of the greatest feelings ever .

  4. #4

    Default

    im just more curious about her liking an saying she would wear footy pajama's. I dont think its an AB thing but who know's

  5. #5

    Default

    It likely is NOT an AB thing for her to wear footed pjs, as many girls' pjs are footed anyway and they do tend to be comfortable, albeit a tab hot.

    But at least you were accepted and that's the main thing to take away from this, not that she might want to join in, but that she accepts you for who you are and not for some person she wants you to be

  6. #6

    Default

    That is one thing I have always loved about her was she has always accepted me for who I am even before I told her about the DL side of me.

  7. #7

    Default

    Congrats, my girlfriend took it very well too. Shes not totally up for babying me all the time, but most of the time she will partake. The best thing so far was one night she grabbed a pair of my footed sleepers and put it on, then said "wow, this is so comfortable!" haha

    so i dont see your gf having any issues wearing them unless its super hot inside

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mazdasarefun85 View Post
    So the other night i told her we needed to talk as i had a few things to tell her. Well after 30 mins i finally had the balls to tell her i am a DL, at first she didn't know what it was so i explained it to her and told her all of my back story about it. (she did know that i did have a bed wetting issue and bladder control problems) So after bout 15mins of explaining it she pretty much said so what! I was shocked and happy and felt great that she didn't care at all. So now i have an amazing girl friend that doesn't care that i am a DL and wants to support me on it.
    I think for some of us on the other side of this, we might accept some of it, but as the whole story unwraps, things change. I hope that she is able to accept the entire aspect of being a DL once she learns completely about it. It can be tough.

  9. #9
    Cherub

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mazdasarefun85 View Post
    Back story, me and the gf have been on a break for the past 2 months.
    i finally had the balls to tell her i am a DL,. . . . . So after bout 15mins of explaining it she pretty much said so what! I was shocked and happy and felt great that she didn't care at all. So now i have an amazing girl friend that doesn't care that i am a DL and wants to support me on it.
    That sounds wonderful. It does feel very good when someone knows about and tries to understand an inner part of what makes up your person.


    Quote Originally Posted by radar12 View Post
    I think for some of us on the other side of this, we might accept some of it, but as the whole story unwraps, things change. I hope that she is able to accept the entire aspect of being a DL once she learns completely about it. It can be tough.
    This is my concern too. You don't have to tell if you don't want to, but I was wondering how old you and your gf are? If as radar12 said,,if there is more to this that you gf currently knows. I suggest taking it slow from here. You got the hardest part out of the way,,,letting her know of it. IF there is more, just be very patient and take it slow. Wish you the BEST of luck and yes, congrats!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dlCherub View Post
    That sounds wonderful. It does feel very good when someone knows about and tries to understand an inner part of what makes up your person.

    This is my concern too. You don't have to tell if you don't want to, but I was wondering how old you and your gf are? If as radar12 said,,if there is more to this that you gf currently knows. I suggest taking it slow from here. You got the hardest part out of the way,,,letting her know of it. IF there is more, just be very patient and take it slow. Wish you the BEST of luck and yes, congrats!
    I am 26 and she is 23 we have been together for a little over 3 yrs. I explained to her that i like to wear during the day time, and every night when i sleep. I also told her that i like to use them ( just wetting) i am not a fan of messing. We did live together for about 2 and 1/2 years, and we were sleeping together ever since we started dating (not sex) just recently we have been apart at night as she is staying with her parents. I feel that this break has helped strengthen are relationship.

Similar Threads

  1. Finally told someone...
    By Draugr in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-Aug-2011, 18:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.