Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pampers 7

Question Pampers 7

Hi I am wondering where they sell pampers cruisers size 7. I looked on Walgreens online and they do not have them in stores or CVS either. I don;t want to go to babies/toys R us because it would be weird. I also can't order online or drive yet. I would want the older style of them with the purple trim, not the new 3-way fit kind if possible.

I have only been able to get them online I have never seen them in stores. I almost would rather wear luvs size 6 for one bc they are in stores. And I think I like them better.

I've seen them recently at the local walgreens near me so they should have them.

-Gus

Look for a Safeway or a Babies 'R' Us. Both chains have a significant presence in Texas, although I don't know exactly where you are.

Around where I am (Seattle), both Safeway and Babies 'R' Us have the best selections of Pampers products, and both carry Cruisers size 7.

Good luck!
    LL

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Dryper94 View Post
    I don;t want to go to babies/toys R us because it would be weird. I also can't order online or drive yet. I would want the older style of them with the purple trim, not the new 3-way fit kind if possible.
    Ah, sorry, hadn't read your post fully! :P Well, try Safeway, except that, around here, they've already replaced most of the old style with the "3-Way Fit." I, too, liked the old purple-padded ones a little better.

local grocery stores, I've seen them there before. I also got a pack from Walgreens once.

Well the reason is when i was on Walgreens.com it had an option to type in your zip code to see if it was in stock and none of the Walgreens in my area carried it. And i really just want to go to a store only if it will probably be there.

Well the reason is when i was on Walgreens.com it had an option to type in your zip code to see if it was in stock and none of the Walgreens in my area carried it. And i really just want to go to a store only if it will probably be there.
    In this day of the internet and all, it's pretty easy to forget, but: Stores have telephones, too. Just look up the phone numbers of the stores and call them. They'll be happy to check stock for you.

LL

What is weird about toys r us? they are the only place I have seen them in more than a year. If you want them so bad, then just go there.

So are the new 3-way fit size 7 cruisers are smaller than the old ones?

and I don't want to go into a kids/babies R us because, lets face it, why would a 17 year old guy go there?

So are the new 3-way fit size 7 cruisers are smaller than the old ones?
    Definitely not. The diaper is the same shape and size, and the tapes stretch even further, so it's mostly good news. I'm a bit bummed that they replaced the purple pad with a white one, but the print on the new diapers is much nicer/cuter.

LL