Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saw this, made me wonder

Default Saw this, made me wonder

Grab Your Pampers! It's the Official Trailer for 'Paranormal Activity 3' - The Moviefone Blog

So got me to thinking has anyone ever been so scared, that they wet themselves? I see it a lot in T.V. or movies, but have never actually heard of it happening to someone. I imagine the feeling would be kinda nice in a strange way.

Want to hear your thoughts.

A college friend of mine would get so scared if you were to jump out and startle her, she would fall down and wet herself. Funny to us, not so much to her.

Quote Originally Posted by bender2738 View Post
    A college friend of mine would get so scared if you were to jump out and startle her, she would fall down and wet herself. Funny to us, not so much to her.
    Aww that's gotta suck

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

halfblind79

Honestly, I've never peed as a direct result of being so scared out of my mind. But then every time I've ever been scared out of my mind, I've always had an empty bladder, so I've been sort of blessed on that end. Unfortunately, this was NOT the case when seeing Star Wars Episode II when my bladder (which was quite full at the time) had decided that I needed that extra "PINCH" to get me up and going to the bathroom RIGHT at the moment when Yoda/Dooku were going at it with their lightsabers (Yes, I know how that sounds, but believe me I'm not trying to make this a sexual pun). I decided if I ever see a movie of that significance in my life again, I'm wearing diapers and I don't care who knows about it! I am NOT missing such important scene the first time EVER again! lol

^^^ In fairness, Star Wars Episode II hardly rates as a movie of "that significance" in my book That said, having to get up during one of the three good moments would be pretty lame.

I have never had an accident from being scared.

In what was one of the more interesting moments in my life, though, I saw genuine and visible confirmation that one can, in fact, get the shit scared out of them. I was at Cedar Point (amusement park for those who aren't in the know) in line for one of the coasters when suddenly a kid, roughly 16 years old or so, comes running down the stairs from the loading platform just as fast as he can, pushing past people on the stairs and in the queues, with a look of intense fear. Then we smelled something odd, and one look down revealed the source-poo. He was literally so scared that he messed himself, and presumably he was wearing boxers or something loose enough to allow the pieces to fall out.

halfblind79

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    ^^^ In fairness, Star Wars Episode II hardly rates as a movie of "that significance" in my book That said, having to get up during one of the three good moments would be pretty lame.
    May not be significant for you, but... well, we'll just stop there. Cheerio!

I've got this problem. If I see some kind of good horror where I don't expect the scares or a horror game and I get scared really well I wet myself a bit. I'm really happy if I can wear a diaper because I don't have to worry about anything and can just let go then, which feels so good.

I can tell you it's no fun at all having this problem in general though. I mostly don't watch horror films and I definitively don't play horror games if I don't have a diaper on me. Explaining why I can't watch horror-movies to someone if they insist on it is also not much fun.

I actually really like horror and because of this it's something special for me that I can't do very often as I don't have easy access to diapers. I can't wait to move out and get some all-in-one's to easily smuggle with me when I go somewhere and a steady supply of disposables so that I can at least watch without much problems.

I wet myself out of fear for the first time about one year ago. I wasn't wearing 24/7 yet, and I was just wearing regular panties. I was hiking with my brother and his girlfriend and we were walking long a cliffside, admiring the scenery. i stepped on a mossy rock and my foot slipped, causing me to lose my balance. My brother reached for my arm as I screamed... He caught me, thank goodness. I was extremely relieved that he saved me from plummeting to certain injury, however I noticed that I had completely wet my pants. I had only just begun having wetting accidents at night, so I wasn't wearing any type of protection during the day, only my panties and jeans.

They both felt really bad for me and my brother teased me a bit for it saying that I should wear a diaper next time we
    go hiking. I did.

Since then, I have had a few wetting accidents from being scared. Once at the movies with my Mommy, and another time in a near-car accident in the middle of winter, also involving a cliff. Both of those times I was wearing either diapers or goodnites. It's not really a problem now that I'm diapered 24/7. lol - The only other recent time I had a wetting accident while awake was the other day when Mommy was tickling me... but that doesn't really count.

never but we made one of my friends almost we chased after him with a chainsaw with no chain on Halloween and it was funny but not to him we almost got ran over by his car still makes us laugh to this day.

Honestly I have never gotten so scared by a movie that I pee'd myself, but I remember watching Saw II at a friends house when I was younger and I couldn't fall asleep all night, unfortunately when I went to bed dry I didn't exactly wake up that way. He still gives me flak for it.