Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling bad

Default feeling bad

Hi, i just wanted to know if im the only one that sometimes feel weird about being an ab? it just that today and last noght i started to think, and i was feeling like a weird person... i was feeling bad with myself... i talked with my bro (adisc bro=P) and he told told me that that was because i havent fully acepted myself.... what can i do?

The road to acceptance can be a hard one, babyjess has created a good article on it right here. Otherwise it would help us if you told us more about what it is exactly you are struggling with.

Definitely not alone. Many of us fight that demon several times, including me. There are quite a few good threads about it.

Sure. I would even say we all have felt weird until we found that we were not the only ones. I still sometimes think I'm weird. But places like this forum make me feel understood and accepted. Yeah I mean it certainly isn't something everyone likes, but then, there are so many fetishes that exist and believe me everyone with any kind of "not-so-normal" preferences and turn-ons will feel weird at some point in their lives. I think there is nothing you can "do" about it. Just be yourself. It is not like you love something that's really sick or anything! It makes you feel good, no? Enjoy it! Don't try to see it as weird. Try seeing it as a part of yourself, part of who you are, and something special!

I feel the same way I hate myself for it, I have tried everyday to get rid of it i mean its like i am makeing progress, but i still continue to check here. I cant remember the last time I wore.

Ty guys, i read the article and im happy to know that im not the only one that feel this sometimes.... i was talking with a friend, and he told me the same, hes a psychologist and told me that was normal, that being ab s not being weird, that its normal. He explain me something about sigmund freud =) grubber, read the aricle, talk with people from adisc, theyre great =) ill try to overpass this =) TY GUYS

I think the best way to begin to accept it is to remember the old saying "you're unique, just like everyone else". Everyone worries that they're a bit weird - it shows that you are in fact perfectly normal

I used to feel bad about it too except it was about diapers but I just ignored the feeling. It went away after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by danterenos View Post
    Ty guys, i read the article and im happy to know that im not the only one that feel this sometimes.... i was talking with a friend, and he told me the same, hes a psychologist and told me that was normal, that being ab s not being weird, that its normal. He explain me something about sigmund freud =) grubber, read the aricle, talk with people from adisc, theyre great =) ill try to overpass this =) TY GUYS
    Many (most?) of us have felt this way at one time or another. I didn't have the Internet to turn to when I was young and had to work this all out on my own. It was a long, unpleasant road and even when I did get it sorted, I still didn't see any of the benefits to it. I think it takes community to illustrate the potential positive aspects of this particular weirdness (I do find it weird but I don't think weird is necessarily bad). You will have to work this out for yourself as to how you feel about it, but I think you'll find it much easier being able to talk to others about your feelings and experiences.

Supersam1223

I think a better question would be who hasn't felt weird about it!