Thread: Global Agenda

Default Global Agenda

was looking around and it seems not many people I know are on there;
    Global agenda is a F2P (free to play) MMO. I cant really compare it with WoW cos I've never played it, but it focuses on team based missions and is set in a post apocalyptic world where there are few humans remaining.

more detail in spoiler

I've been having a lot of fun with it but figured that even if I'm the only one here who has an account, its worth seeing if anyone else would be interested.

Free to play but additional stuff like agency item pools and auction house are available for a single payment upgrade (around 10)

Great game, but I wish it had more missions to do, I like doing those. Other than that, great game! I bought it last winter (when it wasn't F2P yet) and I had lots of fun playing it

Unless they fixed the massive issue where from lvl 20 up you have to grind, it's no worth it.

you can go on to missions in the northern desert now which should take you well into the mid 40s

i have played it.

basic impressions: gigantic lag spikes making me die all the time, hard to levvel once you have done all the missions, vertualy impossible to get anny good weapons/upgrades whitout paying, and long wait/load times to get into a PvP match.

never. again.