Thread: hello

Default hello

hello im new to this site i only found it this month when i was trying to find out if i was mad to like dipers so it is so good to find out that i am not alone. im in year 11 and im in to football and gaming. i have been a dl for over a year know and was allways tring to to stop but there is no harm in it so i have started to accept it this is who i am.

Hi Madhatter and Welcome to ADISC!

Glad to hear that you are starting to accept your feelings and can confidently say that you will find a very supportive community here

Do you play football a lot or are you just a big supporter of a team? Also given that your in year 11 are you looking forward to GCSE's

Hope you enjoy the ADISC community!

Hi Madhatter,,
    welcome to Adisc and to the growing number of UK members. The feelings that you want to stop probably won't go away, and may actually get worse. You may find you go through periods where the last thing you want in your life is a nappy, let alone contact with others, you may feel guilty or dirty. You mght even throw all your baby stuff away. But there will be times when all you want is to put a nappy on and suck on a dummy and spend hours on the internet searching for all things realted to nappies and the lifestyle and joining groups like Adisc, so you can talk to other people. It's what most of us call the purge/binge cycle and something that most of the members can identify with.

When you next go through a purge cycle (don't want anything to do with) then that is where Adisc can help, there is so much knowledge and experience and support available, that no matter what you are going through, people will try to help you if they can.

Finally, we do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.