Pampers UnderJams Boys Size 7 (S/M)
    Pack 50 Count - Pampers
    $14.95

-or-

DIGNITY PLUS BRIEFS MED 30087 -
    12 Pack
    Condition: New
    $8.90

Assuming you can fit either and you are purely looking for an opinion on the enjoyment factor I'd go with the underjams because they are much better value. If you really like the feeling of a substantial wet diaper between your legs there are better options than the depends briefs available for about the same money - But hey, it's your butt they are going on and in the final analysis on;y you can choose!

Honestly, I would only go with the underjams if you are very small and can fit them. If you are over 120 lbs, the second you put them on, they'll rip and fall off.

How discreet are amazon when it comes to shipping if I buy multiple packs? I wont get a package on my door marked goodnites or Tranquility or whatever if I order a few bags at a time, or will it be the standard weird smiley face looking box?

Amazon doesn't drop ship, well not for anything smaller then furniture anyway. Anything you order from Amazon that is remotely a resonable size will come in the smilely arrow boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Conner23 View Post
    How discreet are amazon when it comes to shipping if I buy multiple packs? I wont get a package on my door marked goodnites or Tranquility or whatever if I order a few bags at a time, or will it be the standard weird smiley face looking box?
    That's how I got caught by my wife. I got the package, no problem, but a week or two later they sent via e-mail a questionnaire, how did I like my diapers? That was not good as she read the e-mail first.

I gone a trial pack for $3 from Pampers Website. Too see what difference is between drynites and Pampers

---------- Post added at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:35 ----------

New question

Where would I find Tranquility ATN-ship to Aus for under $15?

Which site would you recommend with ship to Aus under $10